The Department of Systematic Analysis and Mathematical Modeling
- Rector's office
- International Relations Department
- Marketing and PR department
- Science and Innovation Department
- Educational-methodical department
- Registrar's office
- Career center
- Department of spirituality and enlightenment
- Media Relations and Publishing Department
- Affairs Department
- Publishing Department
- Planning and Economic Department
- Finance Department
- Human Resources Department
- Department for control of the quality of education
- Center for Language Education
- English language department
- Oriental languages department
- Uzbek and Russian languages department
- Romano-Germanic Languages department
- The department of civil law and private international law
- The department of international law and public law sciences
- The department of international finance and investments
- The department of international economy
- The Department of Systematic Analysis and Mathematical Modeling
- The department of international relations
- The Department of Political Science
The Department of "Systematic Analysis and Mathematical Modeling" was established under the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in 2022 on the basis of 2 departments - "Mathematical Modeling and Informatics" and "Systematic Analysis and Management" departments. The Department of "Mathematical Modeling and Informatics" was established at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in 1992, and the Department of "Systematic Analysis and Management" was established in 2019.
The head of this department is Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor Raimova Gulnora Mirvaliyevna. A number of experienced specialists who have been teaching at our university for many years are working in the department. In particular, doctors of physics and mathematics, professors A.S. Rasulov, U. Dalabayev, M.T. Bakoyev, candidate of physics and mathematics, associate professor A. Sattarov. Currently, there are 5 professors, 2 associate professors, 3 senior teachers, 5 teachers and 2 student-teachers, a total of 17 professors-teachers are working in the department.
"Econometrics", "Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics", "Fundamentals of Quantitative Methods", "Quantitative Methods in Social Research", "Information Technologies", "Information Technologies in Economics", "Quantitative Methods in Economics" Methods of making optimal decisions", "Fundamentals of management", "Ethics and methods of scientific research", "Systematic analysis" and "Methodology of scientific research", "Applied econometrics", "strategic management on a global scale" are taught.
The department conducts scientific research in cooperation with the National University of Uzbekistan, the Institute of Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the National University of Uzbekistan named after M. Ulugbek, and the Tashkent State University of Economics.