International economy and management
- Delivery mode:Bachelor
- Study mode:Full-time
- Duration:Four years
- Start date:2023, September 2
- Application deadline:2023, 10 July
60412000 - International Economics and Management is a bachelor's degree program that prepares highly qualified personnel in the field of international economics and management for work in the field of business and management. The program draws on the university's extensive experience and guarantees world-class education, as well as the provision of highly qualified personnel in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
During the course of study, each undergraduate student has the opportunity to master 4 languages in 4 years:
- Uzbek language
- Russian language
- International language (16 languages are taught in the language center)
The areas of professional activity of bachelors include:
- The system of government sectors for foreign policy activities;
- Diplomatic missions and consular offices of the Republic of Uzbekistan in foreign countries;
- Diplomatic missions and consular offices of foreign states in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- International departments and departments of ministries, state committees, governorships and other state bodies and institutions;
- International organizations;
- Representative offices of the Republic of Uzbekistan in international organizations and representative offices of international organizations in the Republic of Uzbekistan may carry out professional activities.
Experienced professors and teachers of Uzbekistan, as well as specialists from leading universities, research centers and companies in Europe, the USA, Russia and Asian countries teach the students at the faculty. Foreign ambassadors, well-known politicians, economists and businessmen also regularly give lectures at our university.
The faculty trains qualified diplomats, political scientists, qualified specialists capable of protecting the national interests of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the world political arena, as well as working in various aspects of the international economy and management. Today, many of our graduates are ambassadors and diplomats, hold senior positions in government and non-government organizations, successfully work in the world's leading international organizations and large organizations around the world.