International Business Law
- Delivery mode:Classroom
- Study mode:Full time
- Duration:One year
- Start date:September 2
- Application deadline:July 31
70420109 - International business law is a direction of the master's program, which is based both on traditional branches of international business and the latest relevant areas, includes courses:
- international banking law;
- international tax law;
- international legal regulation of the digital economy;
- European corporate law, etc.
These general professional and special disciplines in the field of legal regulation of international business offer the formation of an in-depth level of knowledge, skills and abilities.
The aim of the master's program is:
- training of professional personnel with a high level of education in the field of legal regulation of cross-border economic activities;
- formation of a reserve of managerial personnel and specialists in cross-border economic activities;
- assistance in the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel in the field of legal regulation of cross-border economic activity.
During the training, students of the faculty will be able to work in the representative offices of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad, in various systems of state power (for example, the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, courts, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Economic Activity, prosecutor's offices and judicial bodies), in various national (for example, legal structures) and transnational (for example, LUKOIL, PcW) business entities, and also have the opportunity to practice in representative offices of international organizations.