Competition for the rental of catering facilities of the university
The University of World Economy and Diplomacy announces a tender for the leasing of public catering facilities located on the territory of the university to provide catering services through the use of a set lunch system and (or) a wide range system.
The dining room includes 2 pavilions on two floors, 1 special room for special guests, a warehouse, 2 food preparation rooms. The total amount of the staff of the university is 400, as well as 1,500 students.
- Compliance with the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the provision of public catering services.
- Ability to provide hot meals to at least 400 people per day.
- Organization of trade in buffets with hot drinks and bakery products;
- Organization of coffee breaks, banquets and receptions on request.
- Conclusion of direct contracts for the purchase of electricity. Conclusion of contracts for the purchase of thermal energy and the organization of water supply for leased objects;
- Maintenance of rental objects in accordance with sanitary standards and fire safety requirements. Carrying out disinfection, deratization, disinsection, garbage disposal;
- Ensuring the safety of material assets of the leased equipment and premises;
We invite all interested entrepreneurs, organizations and enterprises of all forms of ownership with experience in organizing public catering to submit their proposals by February 23, 2022.
Contact person - Azamat Abidov
Tel.: +998 94 6422225