Muminova Fatima Izzatullaevna
Department: Chair socially-humanities
Annotation of activities:
Graduated from the journalism faculty of the Tashkent State University on a specialty "journalist." After graduation worked as a correspondent of the regional newspaper "Namangan truth", and then worked as editor of the Tashkent State University, editor of educational newspaper "Journalist", while part-time teachers at the Faculty of Journalism of Tashkent State University. In 1986 enrolled in graduate school at the Faculty of Journalism at Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1992, where she defended her thesis on a specialty 10.01.10. Journalism. After graduate school worked as a senior lecturer, associate professor and editor at the same time "journalist" at the Faculty of Journalism of the National University of Uzbekistan. In 1996, full-time doctoral studies enrolled in Tashkent State University and in 2002 defended the PhD thesis on the specialty 10.01.10. Journalism. In 2005, hired as a professor at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in the department of "International Relations". Then he was appointed Head of the Judiciary "International Journalism". Since 2007 he has been working at the Department of Social Sciences and Humanities" as professor.
Research interests: Information and psychological security, topical issues of the media, cultural identity, educational technology.
International journalism, educational technology teaching skills, cultural studies.
- Международная журналистика: теория и практика. Монография. 2007.
- Жаҳон журналистикаcи тарихи. Учебник. Соавтор. Т. 2010
- Информационно-психологическая безопасность в открытых информационных системах. Учебник. Соавтор.Т. 2013 по русскому языку для иностранных студентов» М.,1992.
- Организация научно- педагогической деятельности магистрантов. Учебно-методическое пособие. Т. 2014
- Современные педагогические технологии. Монография. Т. 2014
- Культурология . Учебное пособие. Т., 2015.