Malikov Numonjon Kamalovich
Department: International trade and investments
Information about the activity:
In 2008 he received a bachelor's degree in the specialty “World Economy and International Economic Relations” at the Tashkent Islamic University, in 2010 a master's degree in “International Trade” at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy (Uzbekistan).
From 2011 to 2012 he worked as a scientific researcher at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy, in 2012–2013 as a senior research at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy, and in 2014–2015 he worked as a lecturer at the Department of Foundations of Economics and Management, Tashkent State University of Law (Uzbekistan).
In 2016, he conducted research fellowship at the Slovak University Agricultural in Nitra at the Faculty of Economics and Management, and in 2017 at the Johan Skytte Institute, University of Tartu (Estonia). He also participated at international training courses, organized by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (India) and in Zhejiang Normal University (PRC).
Since February 2018, he has been working as the lecturer of the Department of International Trade and Investments at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy.
Research areas: sustainable economic growth, foreign trade, economic policies of the BRICS countries, trade relations of Central Asian countries.
Courses taught: international trade, economic diplomacy, international economic negotiations, international monetary and credit relations.
Main research papers:
- The role of the BRICS countries in the global economy. The scientific journal "International Relations: Politics, Economics, Law. - T: UWED, 2012, No. 4, p 27-31;
- External economic policy of the BRICS countries: problems and development prospects in the context of post-crisis recovery, the scientific journal “Problems of the Economy”. –M: 2013. №2, p 135-144;
- Strategic directions of foreign trade relations of the BRICS countries, “International relations: politics, economics, law. - T: UWED, 2013, No. 2, p 69-76;
- A round trip on the Central Asian and Regional Security Council: Chandigarh, India, 2013;
- Matrix analysis of trade relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and BRICS, a scientific electronic journal “Economy and Innovative Technologies”. - T: TSUE, 2016, No. 1, p 1-8;
- Agriculture and economic development in Uzbekistan. International Scientific Conference Agri-Food Value Chain: Challenges for Natural Resources Management and Society, Nitra (2016). p 942-949;
- Development and Structural Changes in the Economies of Central Asian Countries. International Scientific Conference Regional and International Cooperation in Central Asia and South Caucasus: Recent Development in Agricultural Trade. Samarkand (2016). p 242-247;